Asking for help

khansediqullah1 • 3 July 2023
7 comments
0 likes

NO VISA --- NO VISA --- NO VISA --- NO VISA --- NO VISA --- NO VISA --- NO VISA 

--- German Foreign Office Scheduling System

--- Subj.: Appointment in Islamabad

Hello sediqullah,

You have booked an ATTESTATION APPOINTMENT at the German Embassy in Islamabad on 12.07.2023 between 11:30 and 12:00. Please bring a printout of this Mail to your Appointment.

Make sure to be at the Embassy in time. Please understand that late arrivals cannot be accomodated and will have to book a new appointment. Strictly no exceptions will be made.

Please note: Appointments booked in the wrong category will not be honored. The respective applicants will be turned away at the Embassy gate. They will further have to book a new appointment in the correct category and physically appear at the German Embassy again when their correct appointment is due. This specifically applies to Visa Applicants who book Appointments assigned for attestations. Please avoid the unnecessary expenditure of your time and ressources!If you cannot appear at the Embassy for your appointment, please cancel it beforehand on our website here. This will help the Embassy to always offer every applicant the earliest appointment possible.Please note that due to the Covid-19 pandemic, access to the Embassy can only be granted to healthy visitors wearing a face mask upon prior temperature check.Due to the current restrictions, the shuttle service within the Diplomatic Enclave is not operating regularly. Please contact the shuttle service directly to arrange your transfer:(Manager Operation diplomatic shuttle service)NO VISA --- NO VISA --- NO VISA --- NO VISA --- NO VISA --- NO VISA --- NO VISA

Answers (7)

khansediqullah1

And what about that please let me know and also help me

Moderation

Hello khansediqullah1
it seems like you booked an appointment at the embassy for attestation of a document.
There is no opportunity to change the category at this appointment. They only will proceed with your booked service.
Do you need an attestation?
Please note, that I have deleted your full name and everything that shows your identity to protect your data. We want to ensure that you feel safe and stay anonymous on our online community platform.

khansediqullah1

Is it right email address and appointment for interview in Germany embassy

khansediqullah1

is it important for me to physically appear in Germany embassy in Pakistan, because I have applied for argent visa in 1050$ dollar yesterday for 24 hours but my visa isn't coming today and from another side i have interview appointment in 12 July 2023 , what should I do please help me

Moderation

Dear khansediqullah1
I am sorry to hear that this causes you so much trouble. Please note, that the appointment you've booked is no appointment for a visa application! It is only for attestation of documents. Was this your intention?
As I noticed in another post that you already got waitlisted for an application as a skilled worker. Do you have a job offer or contract?
Looking forward to your feedback.

To post please log in or register.